WhatsApp as of late presented its Channels highlight update. Thehighlight was at first guided in particular districts and, taking after its fruitful gathering, was propelled universally final week. Agreeing to the company, WhatsApp Channels gives a straightforward, solid, and private way to get critical overhauls.
Sharing updates through your channel is similar to how you might already use WhatsApp to send messages to your friends and family, but there are key differences.
Updates appear in a separate tab of the app, away from your personal chats and calls. While some features might feel familiar to WhatsApp chats, channel updates are a one-way broadcast rather than a conversation. Updates are always shared from your channel, and followers won’t see your name or phone number.
Your updates are public
Remember, anything you share is public and will be visible to:
1. All followers – Followers can see all channel updates shared since the beginning.
2. People who don’t follow your channel – Anyone can see 30 days worth of update history on your channel.
3. WhatsApp – channel updates are reviewed against the Channels Guidelines.
How to share channel updates
- From the Updates tab, find and tap on your channel to open it.
1. From the Updates tab, find and tap on your channel to open it.
2. Compose a written update. You can add:
Formatting: You can add formatting like underline, bold-in or strike-through.
- Emojis: Tap to open the emoji selection menu in WhatsApp, or use the emoji button on your phone’s keyboard to add emojis.
- Links: Add a link to your update, and it’ll appear with a preview of the content and an image when available.